Why you should be eating more this week?
1. SUPPORTS DIGESTION: Contains papain, an enzyme that enhances digestion of proteins.
2. SUPPORTS WEIGHT LOSS - Papaya is very low in calories, has zero cholesterol, high water content to hydrate and high fibre content that helps you feel full.
2. SUPPORTS NEUROLOGIC FUNCTION - It is high in Vitamin A and C and folic acid which is important to maintain healthy blood cells, good neurologic function.
3. BETTER SOURCE OF VITAMIN A THAN SUPPLEMENTS - Papaya is rich in calcium and potassium. Also beta carotene and beta cryptoxanthine, antioxidants which reduce inflammation and increase Vitamin A levels more effectively than supplements. (beneficial in conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis)
4. HELPS MORNING SICKNESS: Eating the ripened fruit in pregnancy relieves morning sickness
5. RELIEVES CONSTIPATION - It is high in fibre and thus relieves constipation.
6. ELIMINATE WORMS: Ingesting about 1 teaspoon of the seeds helps to eliminate worms
And the list continues....
Read more about the health benefits at http://bit.ly/benefitsofpapaya and head to the market to stock up!